Thursday

Writing Down Thoughts

Life is so much easier when you can put your hair in a ponytail (no matter how many bobby pins you have to use to keep it from all falling out). I have crazy thick hair, so I am always debating whether to keep it short and decrease my drying time from 20 minutes to 5, or to keep it long enough to put in a ponytail.

I CANNOT believe that in a month and a half, Aiden will turn 1!

Aiden has big, SHARP teeth, and the jaw strength of a WWF wrestler. How do I know this? Because he sunk his big chompers into my shoulder this morning! Yipes!! He might be a biter, but he has a big heart, because when I yelped "OWWW!", he got a very sad look on his face and started crying. Big teeth, big heart.

I am excited for spring to be here and our new lawn to be planted. Last fall we sprayed out our "lawn", it was really mostly weeds, rototilled it, and we are letting everything sprout so we can spray it out and plant new grass. I am particularly excited for it to be smooth. Because it was so old, it was super bumpy and it hurt your bare feet to run on it.

I am trying to keep my pedometer in my pocket everyday...it's fun, and motivating to see the steps add up. I bought a good one a while ago on Amazon that you can just stick in your pocket, instead of clipping it on your hip like a geek. And, it is digital, so little movements don't add false steps, only real steps add steps.

Aiden can *almost* fit into his first pair of Wranglers and Carhart overalls!! There is just one problem! Kid can't wear his Nikes with those! So, I am on a hunt for a pair of little Romeos or cowboy boots, but I refuse to pay $50 for shoes he will wear for 2 months, and he is still a good month from walking!! Any ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment