Wednesday

Seventeen Month Pictures

Fool me once is all the Picture People are gonna get out of me! After spending a small fortune having Aiden's pictures taken back in October, Andy and I refuse to be suckers again! Luckily, we are blessed with two great  photographers in our family, Andy's dad Pat, and my sister Catherine's husband Cory! Anywho, here are the pics that Pat took of Aiden a few weeks ago...they are pre-editing, which I am hoping that Cory will help me with (hint hint)! Oh, and Cory has a newly founded Nauertz Photography blog... http://corynauertz.blogspot.com/  I'm sure he will be posting tons more pictures soon, he is really getting into his photography groove!





P.S...does anyone know how to edit out slobber? This kid is always drooling all over the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment