Sunday

Two Months to Go!

Well folks, I would say the countdown has officially begun, atleast around here it has. Eight weeks from tomorrow (Monday, Dec. 22nd), "Tiny" as we refer to him as, should hopefully (knock on wood that he doesn't camp out another 2 weeks) show up! We have emergency phone numbers together, the nursery 98% done, birthing classes completed (how come nobody makes you watch those horrible videos BEFORE you decided to enter the world of parenthood???) and Andy is chomping at the bit to pack our hospital bags...not to mention nagging me almost hourly to have good posture so that the kid isn't breach (he apparently read that somewhere and it stuck...shoot, I better quit slouching while I type this).
Views of the nursery...
I plan to put block letters of his name above the crib...
if we ever decide on a name that is!!


Needless to say, we can't wait to meet our little guy, and officially start our little family of 3!! (Plus, it's getting tough to put on my socks and tie my shoes!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment