Friday

One Problem Solved, but One More Question!

What would we do without Amazon.com?? I think I just might die! We have boughten so much stuff on their lately that I am sure we are in the running for Customer of the Month!! I managed to answer my own question from my previous blog about where to find bassinet bedding, by just going to Amazon! Did you know you can get a bassinett set that has the mattress, pad, and sheets, all in one?? I didn't! Amazing! Everyone reading this is probably laughing and shaking their heads, but I am still excited that I found all of this in the exact size I needed!

So, I have another question, but this one is a little more rhetorical...

How can a person, who will weigh significantly less than an average sized watermelon, and who's daily activities will involve primarily sleeping, eating, pooping, and crying (you'll notice I put those in order of time spent, hoping that the crying won't be going on too much) POSSIBLY NEED SO MUCH STUFF????!!! Or maybe they really don't, and Andy and I are just giant marketing ploy suckers?? (don't answer that one out loud!) We hopefully made our last big trip to Babys R Us on Wednesday...poor Andy, all he has to do is come within 1 mile of that store and he morphs into this sad sad man who knows he has been defeated by the marketing executives of the likes of Carters, Graco, Avent, Huggies, and Gymboree, just to name a few. Please pray that in the next days, weeks, months and years, that Andy and I will have the strength to withstand the force of the evil baby product empire!! :)

...shoot, does he have enough onsies and socks? Maybe the music on that bouncer isn't soothing enough and we should have an alternate just incase??

2 comments:

  1. You cannot ever have too many diapers and wipes. Stock up on size 2-4. Both my girls grew out of newborn diapers really fast. The best gift was from my BIL. He gave us a $200 Target gift card. We stocked up on diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "boughten" is definitely NOT a word, sister dearest. This is why I'm Tiny's official book provider--so his first words won't be "we ain't boughten dat yit!" :) I'm already telling people I might have to break the plans I've made with them in the next month-ish because my big sister is going to have a baby!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete