Monday

I'm Five Weeks Old Already!

Guest Blogger Aiden here...mom is taking a quick cat nap, so I thought I would fill in and let you know what I've been up to. The last 5 weeks have been quite eventful for me, I'll give you the David Letterman Top 10 since February 23rd...

10. I've already been to the beach 2 times!!

9. Mom swaddles me super tight at night...since then my 2 hour insomnia has increased to 4 and 5 hours!

8. Dad makes me hang out on my tummy when he gets home...did you know I rolled over twice yesterday??

7. We got to church on Saturday nights...I humor Mom and Dad by sleeping until right after communion, and then I start squaking!

6. I can pee right over the top of my head, and sometimes I can even hose off the window! (hee hee)

5. Aunt Kelly and Uncle Ben are going to be my godparents! I overheard Grammy saying something about them dunking me at church in May...

4. I like it when Dad reads me Curious George books...I want to be Curious George for Halloween!

3. I stretch a lot!!!

2. I sat in my Bumbo for the first time today, and can almost hold my head without any help!

1. I am growing like a weed!!

Well, I think it's time I eat and poop again! So this is Aiden, signing off until next time!






1 comment:

  1. I have a sneaking suspicion Aiden did not write this blog... :)

    ReplyDelete