Monday

Back on the Wagon

When you pick up your Catholic manual at the age of 3 months after your first dunking, the first 10 chapters are on guilt.  All Catholics are thoroughly trained at giving guilt; it's just a part of life as a Catholic, right along with the aerobics we do during mass and the phenomenal displays of Catholic Daughter macaroni salads after a funeral.  The number one most nagging form of guilt (a definite close second to the guilt given by octogenerian grandmothers) is self-guilt.  So, as the days have been passing since I have updated my blog, my self-guilt gland has been running on overtime.  Time to put an end to it.

Since the end of May, life has been grand.  I feel so spoiled to have the opportunity to stay home with my kiddo, that I practically feel like I am on vacation.  It is so nice to have time to do all the things I need and want to do, without feeling like the fast-forward button is always pushed.  Dinner is usually made or close to it when Andy gets home, the house gets cleaned on a regular basis, and I actually do the laundry instead of my mom or my mother-in-law (it just seems to be the lowest on my priority list).  And most importantly, I get to spend my days with Aiden.  What a blessing staying home has been!!  Here are a few pics of what we have been up to...
Playing at the Beach...
 Making Jam...
 Building Fences.....

Also, I have deemed myself with the position of "Marketing Manager" for Schaecher Wholesale Nursery.  Here is what I have been up to...a new logo and a new website in the coming weeks! (www.swnplants.com)



All-in-all, staying home has been fantastic, and I wouldn't trade it for the world!! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment