Monday

Girl's Weekend in Walla Walla

A couple weeks back I headed up to Walla Walla, all by myself (I think that is the furthest I have ever driven alone...it was NICE!) to see my little sister Lydia, and to join one of my best friends from college, Katie, and her sister (who also lives in WW), and their mom and friends for a girl's weekend! It was a relaxing couple of days of chatting, eating, and in true Walla Walla style, wine tasting!! The last time I was up there was in January, so it was a nice change to see all the landscapes flush with bright green, and yummy cherry and sweet onion season in full-swing!

At Three Rivers Winery for a bbq and live music
 The whole girl's weekend crew (minus Emily who was taking the picture)
 Katie & I
 The whole gang, this time with Lydia & Emily
 Beautiful Walla Walla

No comments:

Post a Comment