Monday

Home on a Monday

This week I am home from work all week, as Thursday through Sunday I will be "AgFesting"! You're coming right!??! :)  Usually on Sundays I am a little bit (Andy would probably disagree with "a little") of a stress case trying to get groceries, all the laundry done, dinner made, lunches packed...basically just getting things ready to start the week.  Yesterday it was really nice to not have to worry about that, and I am really looking forward to this being the norm instead of the exception. 

Quick question...we don't have cable, so I don't often get to watch Paula Deen (if we had cable, I would probably watch the food network 23 out of 24 hours in a day).  While folding a week's worth of laundry this morning, I was watching Rachel Ray's network show, and Paula Deen was a guest.   That woman cannot possibly naturally say "Ya'll" as much as she does...she has to be paid per ya'll or something, because I betcha she said "YA'LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" about 25 times in a 5 minute segment, and she puts them in spots that really don't work.  Or maybe they do, I'm not from the south, so what the heck do I know?? :)

Happy Monday Ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment