Wednesday

Tickled Pink!

I am typing this post on my (yes mine, alllll mine) new computer, on my (yes mine, alllll mine) desk, next to my (yes mine, allll mine) very own bookshelf, on my (okay, you get the point) side of our new office!!! YAHOO!!!

Since we moved into our house 4 1/2 years ago, our office has been in one of our bedrooms downstairs, and it has been primarily comprised of Andy's crap.  His farm stuff, his stock stuff, his work stuff, and his random other junk.  It would pile up on the desk until I would get mad at him to file it, or I would throw it away (don't tell him).  The bookshelf was filled with his work books, the large file cabinet was filled with his papers.  Are you getting the picture yet? :) Our Office = Andy's Stuff Storage.  Not anymore!!

Since I decided to stay home full time, and work super part time from home, I was decided that I would need my own workspace.  Not just for my work stuff, but also for my Ag Fest stuff (which there is a lot of), and any nursery bookkeeping stuff (oh ya, I am supposed to do that as I am technically paid to do it....hmmm).  So, we decided to clear out the bigger of the rooms in our upstairs, and make it into a dual office.  A trip to Ikea and a new computer later, we are in business!  It is SO nice to have space for my stuff that isn't in our bedroom or kitchen, and is completely safe from being attacked by Aiden! :) Yahoo again!

I think I might just do a cartwheel I am so very tickled!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment