Monday

Happy Birthday Aiden!

Oh, my sweet little baby boy, how is it possible that you are 1 year old??

So cliche, but I can remember every detail about the day you were born like it, literally, was just yesterday!  I wish I could rewind back to when you were a tiny baby and press pause...even preemie clothes were too big for you, you were almost too small for your carseat, and we were constantly amazed and amused by the funny sounds you made.  Now you crawl and scoot and stand, you say "wow" and maybe even "mama", and you love facing forward in your carseat. 

I can only imagine all the adventures that the next year will bring....walking and talking and all sorts of discovering, I am so excited for you! 

It's hard for Daddy and I to imagine life without you, we love you so very, very, very much!

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment