Thursday

Walla Walla

Almost 3 weeks ago (yes, I know I am sort of behind getting this up), Andy and I took a weekend trip up to Walla Walla to visit my little sister Lydia.  She moved up there in September to take a job as a copy editor, and that was the first time we had been up to see her.

I always thought that WW was a lot further north in Washington, but in reality, it is just across the border and only about 30 miles from Hermiston, and just about 4 1/5 hours from home.  Oh, did I mention this was our first weekend fully away from Aiden? Yes, it was, and he had a great time at Grammy & Papa's house (my mom and dad)...but I think they needed about 3 days to recover! :)

 When you do a grilled cheese under the broiler, you must watch it closely, or you get this...


 The first winery we went to, Andy really like the label colors


Thanks Cred for the great hospitality!!

No comments:

Post a Comment