Saturday

Aiden Update

I realized today that originally decided to blog to update everyone on our crazy kiddo, and I haven't been doing that very well, so here goes...

Our sweet little Aiden (wait, who am I writing about!?!?!), I should start again.  Our sweet little maniac who never stops, or sleeps, just follow the trail of destruction Aiden...now that is a more accurate description! Next Saturday, he will already be 11 months old, I seriously cannot believe it!! Where the heck did the last 11 months go???  Our tiny little 6 1/2 pound angel is now about 22 pounds we think, and strong as an ox!  I am always amazed at how strong this little guy is when he is trying to push you away when he doesn't want to be held, and before he realizes he can "limp noodle" his way out of your arms.   He has turned into a regular chatter box; it is such a crack up to hear him talk and talk and talk as he pushes his trucks, or cell phone, or umbrella around the house.  No walking as of yet, but Andy and I are just fine with that...the stories I hear from Andy's mom about Andy and his running are enough for me to practically attach a ball and chain to the kid's ankles.  All I have to say is, pray for me, please!!

Here are a few pictures from the last month or so...


Christmas morning...he wasn't very interested in the wrapping paper, but he sure likes his new trucks!


He loved his tractor and wagon from Uncle Ben & Aunt Kelly!


I'm sure this wagon will get lots of use, thanks Pappa & Grammy (my mom and dad)



I've never seen a kid love taking a bath as much as Aiden! As soon as he hears the water running, he puts the crawling into 5th gear and comes tearing in the bathroom.  I had the water running for this bath and he was so excited to get in that he crawled over the side of the tub and face planted in the tub...not to worry though, after a few tears and some water down the wrong pipe, he still had a great time in the bath! And...don't his eyebrows freak you out a little??? Yikes!!


No solo walking yet, but he is getting really good at walking behind this thing, he can even steer! And, he LOVES his wizard hat that Nanny made him! (Andy's mom)  It's like he has a little alter-ego when he has a hat on, what a crack up!


Yay! I'm almost one, I'm practically a man you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment