Tuesday

Wacky Wife

Andy is the best husband! And I, am the worst wife. Ever.

Tonight while I was boxing my little heart out on the Wii Fit, Andy took it upon himself to change the sheets on our bed (maybe it was a hint??).  He did a fantastic job too! The sheets and blanket were tucked in nicely, the comforter and quilt were lined up evenly on each side, the multitudes of pillows were arranged just so, and he even turned the electric blanket on on my side so it would be nice and toasty when I got in bed.  What a guy huh!?!?!  I know!! 

The second part of the story is that I am certifiably insane.  Yes, nuts, loco, need a padded room.  I am so unimaginably particular about the way the sheet, blanket, comforter, and quilt line up at the top of the bed, that if they aren't all perfectly even within mere millimeters of each other I won't be able to sleep.  Stop shaking your heads and laughing uncontrollably.  So what did I do?  I remade the whole stupid bed.  And here I sit, at 9:40pm, 40 minutes after I had planned to be in bed, writing about this atrocity, because frankly, it is so ridiculous that it needed to be documented.

Tomorrow I am calling a shrink.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment