Friday

Happy New Year!

2010...sounds so futuristic, like we should all be living like the Jetsons! Seems like just yesterday everyone was stockpiling years of food and water for the feared Y2K...phew, glad we made it threw that one okay. This past year seemed liked it was gone in a flash- 10 months and 2 weeks ago Aiden was born, and the rest of the year is a blur of diapers, sleep deprivation, and incomprehensible joy. Okay, maybe it wasn't always joyous...we'll call those parts "life lessons" :).

And of course, with a new year brings new resolutions! I decided to set the bar a little lower than usual, with the hopes that I will stick to it a little better than I typically do.

So, my New Year's Resolutions for 2010 are:

1. Only fruit and vegetables for snacks
2. Workout 3-4 times per week
3. Blog more
4. Stick to the budget that Andy gives me that I notoriously ignore every single month

I felt like these are 4 things that are not only realistic and achievable, but they are also things that I should be doing to maintain some control, focus, and simplicity in my life. That's another thing to add to the list, Keep Things Simple!!

To a great 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment