Saturday

Andy's Efficiency Tip of the Day

I am married to Andy. Andy has a bizarre obsession with efficiency. Anything to slice off a few milliseconds from a task is the name of his game. This used to cause arguments as he was always trying to make me more efficient, but now I'm used to it and simply ignore most of his "helpful" tips and use the tips that actually are helpful.

Today I noticed that he was putting on a button-up shirt that was mostly already buttoned. I asked him what he was doing, and his response was "if the shirt is still clean and I am just going to hang it back up, I'll just unbutton the the top couple of buttons and then take it off. That way, when I put it back on, all I have to do is slip it on and button 2 buttons!" This is coming from a guy who also will put on a somewhat wrinkled shirt before church, throw a sweatshirt on over the top of it, and then by the time we get to church the sweatshirt comes off, and the wrinkled shirt is "self ironed". The logic of my husband never surpises me!

No comments:

Post a Comment